October 14-19th, 2014
Terrible’s Lakeside Casino & RV Park
- NEW: Rally Schedule of Activities
- Local Pahrump Destinations
- Rally Coupon
- The Nye County Homeless Children Activity Fund Service Project
- Ham Radio Events at the Region 12 Rally
- Mini-Caravan to Pahrump (leaving from Northern California)
The Pahrump area has many places to visit such as Death Valley, China Ranch Date Farm, wineries, museums, good restaurants, beautiful golf courses, WalMart, casinos, brothels (can actually have a tour) and Las Vegas is only 50 miles away. Bring your bicycles because the area around the RV Park is level terrain surrounded by beautiful mountains. October at the Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge is a peak period for rare and vagrant songbirds.
Your rally fee will provide four meals, entertainment and many activities. Five nights of camping at the top notch Lakeside RV Resort (www.lakesidecasinopahrump.com\rvpark) will be booked and paid for separately through the RV Park. DO NOT BOOK ONLINE. All our rally sites have already been reserved. However, to reserve your own site with the RV Park, call 888-558-5253, tell them you are with the Airstream club and are calling to pay a deposit on your space. Before calling, see our rally coupon on how to save money on your stay.
The Region 12 business meeting will be Saturday morning. We have aligned the dates so those who are still working will have a weekend to travel to Pahrump and the following weekend (after the business meeting on Saturday) to travel home. All the planned activities and meals will be on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Saturday afternoon and evening will be time on your own if you choose to stay.
Lakeside RV Park Resort amenities include heated swimming pool and hot tub, kayaks, peddle boats, fishing, nine-hole Frisbee golf, ping-pong, and horseshoes. A full casino, general store and café are also on site. Fish in the lake or relax on the sandy beach under a cabana. Sign up for a truly great Region 12 Rally experience in Pahrump. For a coupon please go to www.region12.wbcci.net or contact Judy Bechthold at email@example.com or call (530) 908-0400.
What’s in and near Pahrump?
- The average October temperature is 78-80 degrees (Pahrump.org)
- Pahrump Valley Museum
- 7 Pahrump Valley casinos
- Pahrump Valley Winery
- Pahrump Valley Speedway
- Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch
- Mountain Falls Golf Club
- Furnace Creek Resort Golf (in the heart of Death Valley)
- Lake View Executive Golf Course
- Spring Mountain National Recreation Area
- Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge
- Seemoore’s Ice Cream and Pahrump Valley Roasters.